For some of you Christmas is around the corner with its tradition of giving presents to your loved ones.
I’m not really into this ultra consumerism, specially in those troubled times, but let me share with you a few amazing ideas for you yogis or your yogi friends:
– yoga faq (by Richard Rosen). Richard answers many yoga related questions in this book, with his well known sense of humor. From asanas to philosophy, Richard’s knowledge is vast. A must read for anyone who loves yoga
– The yoga plate (by Tamal and Victoria Dodge) an amazing vegan cookbook where i’ve found my favorite banana bread recipe. Tamal is a well known yoga teacher and his entire family is vegan. They all share their recipes in the book. Most of them are easy to make with ingredients easy to find.
– More plants less (by Max Lamanna) a fantastic cookbook with many insight on how to reduce food waste and how to regrow your food. It will give you great ideas and opportunity to have fun with your kids by using his tricks.
I really am into the french brand CAUR paris at the moment. Super ethical, and gender neutral. The leggings are super comfy. http://www.caurparis.com
Other yoga related website i recommend for my french readers:
I will give you my top 3 at the moment. They are not cheap, but they are all earth friendly and with a very good grip
Liforme, a brand from UK you will easily find worldwide
Arpi, a brand from Hong Kong
Jade, a US brand ( best grip ever)
YOGA CLASSES AND TRAINING
What an amazing idea to give the gift of yoga. Now that almost every teachers offer online practice, why not offering an experience instead of another object? I might have written about this before, but most of you know I’m totally against 200h online trainings. I think we really need to be present in the same room to understand how asanas and hands on assist work. Therefore i suggest more short trainings to deepen someone’s practice or for someone who’s already a teacher.
– Krista Cahill, the most precise and kind teacher I’ve ever had, offers with David Egelin, a 4 week ends online 20h training on Zoom in February, from Ashtanga to Vinyasa. Check http://www.yogaclubboston.com for more info. (I’m already registered 😜)
– Nest Yoga Oakland hosts amazing teachers as well, such as Annie Carpenter, Richard Rosen, Leslie Howard and many more. http://www.nest-yoga.com You can buy 1 class, or a pass for a few classes on zoom, and even an unlimited pass for all the classes in replay! Having the opportunity to try a class with those incredible teachers from your home is a true gift.
– Obviously you can also contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) I offer Zoom classes or 1 to 1 in person if you happen to be around Monaco!
I’m not using a lot of beauty products, but when I do I want them to be cruelty free and mostly organic. My favorite brands are:
– Drunk elephant (I really love their anti pollution tainted cream)
– Kopari beauty ( my favorite deodorant)
– And I really like the homemade soap by @sowoolsocool you can find her on IG.
I’m sharing with you this list of things I like, I hope it will inspire you. And to be precise, I am not receiving any discount or anything, I just share what I love for free 💝.